The Happy Memories Play Centre team supervise the play equipment maintenance and help maximise both your children’s and your enjoyment from the play experience, but they are not a replacement for parental supervision.
Accompanying adults should be aware that, that whilst every consideration has been taken for the safety of children using the play centre, Happy Memories Play Centre cannot be held responsible for any accidents which may occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
Rules of Entry
In order to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all our customers, we kindly ask that visitors to the Happy Memories Play Centre abide by our simple rules of entry and play. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Happy Memories does not accept responsibility for supervision of children.
- Parents and Guardians must remain on site and children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Until further notice, all play sessions must be booked and confirmed in advance.
- Only children under 148cm in height can enter the play area.
- Children are required wash their hands in before entering the play area.
- It is not advised for any child who is feeling unwell to enter the play centre and should not, under any circumstances, enter the play area.
- All accidents, damage to equipment, and spillages should be reported to a member of staff immediately.
For health and safety reasons, only food purchased on-site can be consumed within the play centre.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to the play centre.
Rules of Play
- Food and drink stuffs, chewing gum, sharp objects (including jewellery and badges) are all forbidden inside the play area.
- Shoes must not be worn inside the play area.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Bullying and/or fighting will not be tolerated. Guilty parties will be asked to leave the play centre.
- No climbing of the walls and/or netting that encloses the play area.
- No throwing balls or other equipment.
- Do not play in front of slides or other equipment.